Meeting Room Policy and Operational Rules and Regulations
USE POLICY STATEMENT
TO MAKE A RESERVATION FOR THE USE OF EITHER ROOM:
- Browse the LLSWD calendar (www.libertylake.org/calendar) to find an available date and time for your event to be considered for scheduling.
- Complete the â€śReserve Meeting Roomâ€ť form on the website (found at the bottom of this page). Review and â€śAgree to Termsâ€ť of theÂ USER RULES AND RESPONSIBILITIES on the website.
- After LLSWD has received and reviewed your request, you will receive approval or denial via email within 72 hours of request.
- LLSWD requires all after hour scheduling to have a signed agreement on file.
- LLSWD only accepts requests for the current year. LLSWD will accept requests for the next years scheduling beginning October 1st and will approval or deny all requests by January 1st of the New Year.
USER RULES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The person reserving the room must be a resident of Liberty Lake. The person reserving the room must be present at all times and will be held responsible for the return of the keys and damages that may occur.
- Keys are to be picked up between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm on the day of the event and the keys are to be returned at the end of the event. For events that are scheduled for the weekend, keys are to be picked up on Friday between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm.
- The District reserves the right to move or cancel the use of the meeting rooms or deny use of the facility to any organization. The District reserves the right to make cancellations due to District needs, unforeseen events, emergency conditions, or other extenuating circumstances.
- Activities to be limited to meeting rooms and restrooms â€“ No access to the rest of facility.
- Light refreshments may be served. Â Approved items listed below:
- Cookies, Crackers
- Coffee, Tea
- Soda, Punch (Absolutely no dark soda or punch (i.e. red, blue, purple, etc.) should not be served in any other part of the building. All spills should be cleaned up immediately).
- The Kitchenette is not available for use.
- No alcoholic beverages may be dispensed or consumed on Liberty Lake Sewer & Water District property.
- Open flames of any kind are not permitted anywhere in the building. This includes but is not limited to smoking and the use of candles.
- Groups are expected to leave the room at the prearranged time. Groups should plan clean up time into their scheduled time. For example: If a group has reserved a meeting room from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm, then the group should be completely out of the room no later than 5:00 pm.
- Groups using the room are responsible for setting up the room to meet their own needs and returning the room to the original layout (layout of the room is posted in the rooms by the main door).
- The District assumes no responsibility for the security of personal items left in the meeting rooms. All meeting rooms are generally cleaned out on a daily basis.
- Room Maximum Occupancy:
- Multipurpose (Meeting) Room – 145 maximum
2 white boards, 4 conference tables, 2 round tables, approximately 40 chairs
- Small Conference Room – 22 maximum
1 white board, 1 oval conference table, 1 round table, approximatelyÂ 12 chairs
The District reserves the right to make cancellations due to District needs, unforeseen events, emergency conditions, or other extenuating circumstances.
- Failure to adhere to these USER RULES AND RESPONSIBILITIES will result in revocation of privileges.
- Please contact Tricia Poitevint at 509.922.5443 for more information.