PLANNED Treatment Dates: Monday, August 13 –Â Tuesday, August 14, 2018
This years milfoil treatment is scheduled for the following dates:
August 13 â€“ 17, and/or August 20 â€“ 24, 2018.
- The treatmentÂ shouldÂ take 2 days
- We will be working as early in the week as possible
- The range of days is to account for any type of weather delays, or adverse environmental conditions which may occur (wind, rain, thunderstorms, algae, etc.)
- A total of 10 acres of the lake will have selective aquatic herbicide applied
Liberty Lake_Business and Residential Notice_2018 – Mailed to shoreline residents, 7/26/2018
Liberty Lake_Herbicide Treatment Notice Map_2018Â â€“ Mailed to shoreline residents, 7/26/2018
Swim Restrictions â€“ Map showing 400 foot buffer zoneÂ – Posted online,Â 8/09/2018
– This recommended 24-hour swim restriction begins when herbicide is placed in each treatment area. LLSWD tracks when this time begins/ends, so please feel free to contact our office to find out when the restriction will be lifted in a certain part of the lake.
SculpinG_2,4-D_ProductLabelÂ â€“ Manufacturerâ€™s product label
Contact the Applicator, Jeremy Jenkins â€“ Liberty Lake Sewer and Water District, 509-922-5443