PLANNED Treatment Dates:
Monday, August 13 – Tuesday, August 14, 2018
This years milfoil treatment is scheduled for the following dates:
August 13 – 17, and/or August 20 – 24, 2018.
- The treatment should take 2 days
- We will be working as early in the week as possible
- The range of days is to account for any type of weather delays, or adverse environmental conditions which may occur (wind, rain, thunderstorms, algae, etc.)
- A total of 10 acres of the lake will have selective aquatic herbicide applied
Liberty Lake_Business and Residential Notice_2018 – Mailed to shoreline residents, 7/26/2018
Liberty Lake_Herbicide Treatment Notice Map_2018 – Mailed to shoreline residents, 7/26/2018
Swim Restrictions – Map showing 400 foot buffer zone – Posted online, 8/09/2018
– This recommended 24-hour swim restriction begins when herbicide is placed in each treatment area. LLSWD tracks when this time begins/ends, so please feel free to contact our office to find out when the restriction will be lifted in a certain part of the lake.
SculpinG_2,4-D_ProductLabel – Manufacturer’s product label
Contact the Applicator, Liberty Lake Sewer and Water District
THIS HERBICIDE TREATMENT IS REGULATED UNDER A PERMIT ISSUED BY THE WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY, PERMIT NO.: WAG994095