- Browse the District calendar to find an available date and time for your event to be considered for scheduling.
- Complete the “Reserve Meeting Room” form on the website. Review and Agree to Terms of the User Rules and Responsibilities has received and reviewed your request, you will receive approval or denial via email within 72 hours of request.
a. District requires all after hour scheduling to have a signed agreement on file.
b. District only accepts requests for the current year. District will accept requests for the next years scheduling beginning November 1st.
USER RULES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Maximum Room Occupancy: 145 standing & 45 sitting (training table layout)
1 screen, 2 white boards, 14 training tables, 2 round, 45 chairs
Liberty Lake Sewer and Water District:
- Failure to adhere to these User Rules and Responsibilities will result in revocation of privileges.
- Requires the person reserving the room must be a resident of Liberty Lake. The person reserving the room must be present at all times and will be held responsible for the return of the keys and damages that may occur.
- Keys are to be picked up between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm on the day of the event and the keys are to be returned at the end of the event. For events that are scheduled on Saturday, keys are to be picked up on Friday between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm.
- Reserves the right to move or cancel the use of the meeting room or deny use of the facility to any organization. The District reserves the right to make cancellations due to District needs, unforeseen events, emergency conditions, or other extenuating circumstances.
- Does not provide for the use of audio/visual, other electronic equipment, special equipment or other accessories.
- No sectarian or religious worship, religious exercise, or for support of any religious establishment is allowed.
- No use of facilities for the purpose of assisting an election campaign for any person or support or opposition to any ballot measure.
- No posting of signage or decorations may be attached to the walls or building.
- No use of facilities for any individual, association, company or corporation for private gain.
- Activities to be limited to meeting room and restrooms – No access to the rest of facility.
- Light refreshments may be served. Approved items listed below:
- Cookies, Crackers
- Coffee, Tea, Soda, Punch (Absolutely no dark soda or punch (i.e. red, blue, purple, etc.) All spills should be cleaned up immediately.
- No use of any tobacco products, alcoholic, marijuana or any illegal drugs.
- Open flames of any kind are not permitted anywhere in the building. This includes but is not limited to smoking and the use of candles.
- Groups are expected to leave the room at the prearranged time. Groups should plan clean up time into their scheduled time.
- Groups using the room are responsible for setting up the room to meet their own needs and returning the room to the original layout (layout of the room is posted in the room by the main door).
- The District assumes no responsibility for the security of personal items left in the meeting room. All meeting room are generally cleaned out on a daily basis.
- Please contact Tricia Poitevint at 509-922-5443 for more information.
- After Hours EMERGENCIES, please call 509-623-7920
The Liberty Lake Sewer and Water District reserves the right to move or cancel the use of the meeting room or deny use of the facility to any organization for any reason.
For use of District facilities
Insurance and Indemnity for Facility Use Agreements
Indemnification / Hold Harmless
User shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless the District, its commissioners, and employees from and against any and all claims, suits, actions, or liabilities for injury or death of any person, or for loss or damage to property, which arises out of the use of Premises or from any activity, work or thing done, permitted, or suffered by User in or about the Premises, except only such injury or damage as shall have been occasioned by the sole negligence of the District.
The User shall procure and maintain for the duration of the Agreement, insurance against claims for injuries to persons or damage to property which may arise from or in connection with the use of the Premises.
No Limitation User’s maintenance of insurance as required by the agreement shall not be construed to limit the liability of the User to the coverage provided by such insurance, or otherwise limit the District’s recourse to any remedy available at law or in equity.
User shall provide a certificate of insurance evidencing:
General Liability insurance covering premises, products-completed operations and contractual liability. The District shall be named as an insured on User’s General Liability insurance policy. The General Liability insurance shall be written with limits no less than $1,000,000 each occurrence, $1,000,000 general aggregate.
The insurance policy shall contain, or be endorsed to contain that the User’s insurance coverage shall be primary insurance as respect the District. Any insurance, self-insurance, or insurance pool coverage maintained by the District shall be excess of the Lessee’s insurance and shall not contribute with it.
The User shall provide a certificate of insurance evidencing the required insurance before using the Premises.
Operational Rules and Regulations and Insurance Agreements to be signed when the key is picked up.